Student Business Internship (Buffalo, New York)
STUDENT BUSINESS INTERNSHIP 2012
Are You An Ambitious Future Business Leader?
We are currently hiring self-motivated, entrepreneurial students or grads for a challenging business internship with one of North America’s leading companies.
WHAT THE INTERNSHIP OFFERS:
1) Full-time work during summer 2012
2) Comprehensive business training program
3) Leading a team of student employees who work for you
4) Real-world business experience unlike any other internship
5) Possible college credit (Depends on School/Program)
6) Great income potential
The internship consists of a flexible part-time training program during the winter that will transition into a full-time position for spring/summer 2012.
1) Marketing and sales
2) Staff and project management
3) Client relations
4) Business operations
No previous business or management experience is necessary but a qualified candidate will be business savvy, entrepreneurial and good with customers.
*Valid driver's license and vehicle
*Available full-time for summer 2012
*Great attitude and work ethic
*Desire to manage staff and business operations